Road Trip Preparation Tips to Plan the Ultimate Spring Getaway
It’s finally spring, and what better way to celebrate than with a spring road trip? While road trips can be a blast, the planning necessary to make one perfect can be overwhelming.
Luckily, we’ve put together this list of road trip preparation tips to get you started:
- Prepare your car; go for a routine check-up, make sure you have extra windshield wiper fluid for bug splatters, and clean the vehicle inside and out.
- Plan your route; know exactly where you plan to go, how to get there, and where to go for further instruction if you get lost.
- Pack your vehicle with water, snacks, safe entertainment, and – just in case – a fist aid kit.
- Make a meal plan, with rough times and locations, so everyone knows exactly when to expect to stop.
- Consider whether anyone on the trip will have special requirements, such as dietary restrictions or health concerns.
- Agree ahead of time who will drive and for how long to avoid arguments or confusion once you’re on the road.
- Lastly – put together the ultimate car music playlist!
Do you have any other spring road trip tips? Let us know your ideas in the comments.